Use this report to find out how many participants in your query are of a particular race/ethnicity.
1. Query description: The number of participants that fall within the listed criteria. The report is generated on these participants.
3. Total: The total number of participants within your query that are a particular race/ethnicity.
4. % of ppts: The percentage of participants (ppts) in your query that are a particular race/ethnicity.
5. WHI participation: The number of trial participants by race, broken down by WHI study component. See WHI participation for more details.
6. Download: Click here to download the data to a .csv file.
If you have additional questions that are not answered here, please contact the WHI help desk.